Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Medical Assistant

Medical Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
            Medical Assistant help physicians and nurses with patient care. They help with the scheduling of appointments; taking blood pressure, respirations, temperature; and performing other routine patient pre-examining procedures. Sometimes they help with office and clerical tasks.

Average Salary: $17,000 - $18,000

Educational Requirements:

            Students should complete HS courses in biology, physical science, office management, communications, and human relations, although some Medical Assistant training programs may allow only a GED certificate. The training programs can be provided by Junior colleges and technical training schools 

I do not believe I would like to be a medical assistant because I do not enjoy that type of work in the medical field and I do not believe that it best suites my abilities

No comments:

Post a Comment