Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Class Reflection

1.What did you like best about this class?
- I liked that it was about computers. I really enjoy using computer and although I wasn't able to watch many interesting videos on YouTube, I was able to research important things for my future.

2. What did you dislike about this class?
- I disliked that it was too easy. I have been using a computer since I was a little kid and I have known all the skills we were to learn in this class for a while.

3. What can you recommend to improve this class?
- I would let the children explore the internet that way they practice their typing and ability to think on their own.

4. What will you always remember in this class?
- I will always remember the teacher Mr.Haymore. He is extremely nice and does everything to keep us on the right track of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment