Friday, September 27, 2013

Cytotechnology

Cytotechnologists can save people's lives. They observe and diagnose many cells to see for any type of error in them. It is very important for them to be able to think independently because they must sometimes make decisions on their own. They must also have an amazing eye for precision for anything wrong in the cells because if not the person from which the cells are from could be very sick and die. Many of lives could be lost if it were not for these amazing people. I would like to become a cytotechnologist because they are very helpful in my community but I would not attempt to try to become one because I feel as if my eyes could not be very precise and I would not like to have the responsibility of a grown human being's life in my hands because I would get nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment