Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My summer

My Summer
                My summer was pretty amazing this year. I had fun with my friends at their houses because we are a bunch of goofballs and like to play around. I we would usually play video games, talk, dance around, and eat. Those days would be amazing. One of our favorite things to do would be to play the xbox and play Call of Duty. We always lost to my friend Tany but we didn’t care because we always knew he would win.
                Another thing I did on my summer was go do exercise with my best friend Jodi. We would go for a 30 minute run at the gym. After we would finish the run we would go lift some weights in order to gain some muscle mass because both of us are in love with our legs. We really like to compare our legs to each other because we are silly and just love nice and fit legs. Then I would just hang out at her house until My mom would come pick me up.



No comments:

Post a Comment